Dear ENN blog readers,
I truly love equine nutrition and love helping horse owners help their horses, unfortunately, I do not have the time to answer the 100s of PMs and emails I receive every week seeking advice. I feel bad not answering but I simply cannot for several reasons:
1) There is not enough information provided to offer solutions.
2) There is always a liability without this information.
3) My time and experience has value.
I really do appreciate and thank you for taking the time to write me and to read my blog but if you need answers that are not in one of my blogs (use the search bar to see if your topic is on the blog) if I suggest you:
1) Call your vet– they know your horse and need to be involved with their health plan.
2) Call your feed company– they have great feed reps that know usually know alot about nutrition. If they don’t find one that does.
3) Contact your State college that has an equine program. They usually have someone with a PhD in equine nutrition or Masters level students.
Peace and Good Feed,
You must be logged in to post a comment.